Sales Development Representative (SDR) | Property Management
Simplifyy delivers a total platform that helps property investors master their operations. We employ world-class software and industry rock stars, eliminating waste, and boosting profits. No other company in the $76B property management industry offers one solution that exceeds expectations for the investor and their residents. Visit www.simplifyy.com to learn how we’re changing this industry.
Simplifyy’s sales team is growing! We are seeking Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join us as we build our footprint across the Midwest. You’ll work closely with senior sales leadership with a strong track record of scaling companies. The learning and growth opportunity is compelling.
We need people who are high energy (drinking somewhere between 2-3 double espresso’s a day), hungry to succeed, and comfortable working in a rapidly-changing startup environment. The Company is committed to its people and performance, underscored by our successful founders, and guided by its core values.
What you’ll do:
- Fuel growth by emailing AND calling on a prospect list, then qualifying into leads (yes, we engage over the phone, and smartly email to reach our buyers)
- Submit leads in CRM and organize follow-up and follow-through
- Set appointments, conduct meeting preparation
- Support sales leadership on follow-up and close
- Take initiative to hit key metrics, keep up with the fast pace of a start-up environment.
- Learn, laugh, make some mistakes, improve.
The skills and mindset you need:
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Maniacally focused on exceeding sales targets
- Multi-family real estate experience a plus.
- Be able to learn quickly - Industry, Simplifyy sales process, Simplifyy platform
- Uber-strong communication skills. You can speak confidently to all levels of an organization.
- Consultative sales abilities, and can perform autonomous work within a fast-paced atmosphere
- Strong on-line research and lead-gen know-how, specifically with social media.
- Able to craft pitch decks
What you’ll have:
- A team that has your back
- A strong marketing program to build awareness (necessary for sales)
- An existing lead list
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Base salary
- Performance Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Other perks that make working for a start-up worth doing