In one of our most important roles, our Owner Success Manager provides direct support and communication to our clients. This role will build and maintain strong client relationships through consistent correspondence regarding property performance, problem resolutions, product and service features and upgrades, onboarding and company updates. The Owner Success Manager will address any customer issues and problems quickly, working with other Simplifyy team members through resolution.
What you will do:
- Shepard the relationship with Simplifyy’s clients, through strong relationship building, product knowledge, planning, and execution, and ensure total customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Act as the client’s trusted advisor, and provide on-going proactive support through consistent correspondence – listening, understanding clients’ needs and suggestions, and providing timely, dependable and appropriate response.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our technology solution, from common functions to upgrades, and share with clients the most meaningful features/functionality for their business needs
- Act as the voice of the customer within Simplifyy. As the owner of the client relationship, you will work cross-functionally within the organization, collaborating with other team members to drive client satisfaction.
- Identify engagement opportunities, and work to build and grow owner relationships, explaining benefits of Simplifyy’s solutions, and negotiating changes in pricing or services as necessary.
- Acquire data from various sources to maintain records and reporting. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in the data as relevant to customer needs.
- Track account to identify churn risk and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
- 2-4 years experience and a successful track record of providing excellent customer service / experience
- Proven working experience in property management, preferably as a Property Manager or Asset Manager
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with communication tools (Powerpoint, G suite, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
Simplifyy is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected classification or status.