We are on
the hunt for a talented and reliable Maintenance Technician to join our
maintenance department. In this position, your chief responsibility is to
preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our apartment
communities. Your duties will include conducting quality assessments,
performing repairs, maintaining inventory, and developing preventative
candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance
procedures, HVAC systems, household plumbing, light electrical, and basic tools
and appliances. To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding
problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and
systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and
- Develop and implement preventative
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on
equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform general maintenance tasks
including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Maintain the inventory records for
equipment and supplies.
- Type II or Universal EPA certification required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certificate in HVAC, building
maintenance technology or relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a
- Advanced understanding of general
maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to
work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal
- Must be well- organized and have the
ability to prioritize tasks