Simplifyy is seeking a Chief Product Officer to help position the business for its next chapter of growth. Simplifyy is an all-encompassing multifamily property management alternative, combining experienced staff members with our own proprietary software. We’re disrupting the multifamily industry with an innovative solution which provides a better resident experience and dramatically increased bottom line profits for multifamily owners.
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer (CPO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will focus on leveraging innovative technologies to transform our organization’s business model, products, and services.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with how other organizations are leveraging technologies to innovate as well as how these could be applied within our organization.
As CPO, you’ll need to thoroughly examine the short and long-term needs of our organization, create the digital business strategies, and architect the required digital platforms. You’ll work with the COO to identify and implement innovative technologies that will yield competitive advantage and lend to reach our company goals. The Chief Product Officer will report to the COO and have responsibility for building and maintaining the technology.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with the CEO to identify, rationalize, and roadmap new business models and capabilities
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Understand customer and market requirements to translate them into digital products and services
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Hold the funding and decision-making authority for innovation-driven technology investments
- Lead the development team to drive innovative and strategic thinking for the company
- Recruit, manage, mentor, and retain talented developers and team members
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience in a business, preferably in technology
- Broad mix of start-up to medium sized companies is preferred
- Collaborative nature as demonstrated by management experience across multiple departments and disciplines
- Highly analytical; able to make data-driven decisions and establish effective metrics.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Experience taking a complex concept and presenting in a consumable manner
- Examples of proactively creating technical solution proposals
- With True Grit - Do the right thing, whatever it takes.
- With Mastery & Focus - Always be learning & teaching.
- By Adulting - Act in the best interest of Simplifyy.
- By Pioneering Not Settling - Dare greatly, be a radical disruption.