Simplifyy is an all-encompassing multifamily property management alternative, combining experienced team members with our own proprietary software. We’re disrupting the multifamily industry with an innovative solution. Providing a better resident experience and dramatically increased bottom line profits for multifamily owners.
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Property Manager. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized, and customer centric. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing and directing operations at existing and future commercial properties. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-directed individual looking to grow alongside us as we develop our commercial division.
In this role you will work closely with our Finance team in the preparation of the annual budget, monthly reporting, and financial performance of the property. Gathering financial data and assisting in the preparation of reports on budgets, collections, occupancy, and overhead costs to help support decision-making and ensure profitability.
Other Responsibilities & Duties:
- Establish and implement department policies and procedures.
- Develop a company Property Management Plan and Property Operations Manual.
- Manage tenant, owner, and third party relations.
- Serve as the commercial real estate unit’s point of contact.
- Provide guidance to leadership in the areas of: leasing, marketing, customer relations, and general-industry best practices.
- Use diligent efforts to enforce leases in accordance with their terms and notify Owner when it becomes aware of any default under any lease.
- Take an active role in cash flow administration, formulating budgets and identifying opportunities to reduce overhead costs.
- Submit periodic reports on property income and tenant payments.
- Analyze tenant trends and leases to uncover opportunities to enhance income
- Conduct regular inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
- Maintain a record-keeping system for all property and tenant related documents.
- Ensure that maintenance requests and projects are completed according to expectations.
- 3+ years of commercial property management experience or 4+ years of assistant property management experience.
- Basic knowledge of rent structures, gross and triple net leases.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in various property management softwares.
- Detail oriented, organized, and reliable.
- Capable of working independently, problem solving for complex issues.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Professional, affable attitude.
- Team oriented.
- Experience interacting with building engineers, maintenance, and third party vendors.
- Travel may be required, mileage and travel expenses will be reimbursed.