Jr Software Developer - React, Node
Kansas City, MO United States - this is a remote team
Not Open to Agencies or Recruiters
Simplifyy is a fast growing technology solution in property management that streamlines interactions between landlords and tenants, simplifying the lives of both. Simplifyy closes the gap between property managers & renters by providing easy-to-use communication tools for everything from prospective client to maintenance requests.
We are seeking experienced Full Stack Developers to join our team of highly creative, avid learners, who are obsessed with delivering applications and concepts that provide the end-user with an exceptional user experience. Each team member is a crucial part of our shared success. We value creative, smart, fun people that share our core values and are passionate about technology.
- Working with a team (designers, project managers, developers) to create/advance cutting-edge web and mobile applications
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, and execution
- Custom programming in web and mobile application development
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing development projects
- Must be fun to work with and a team player
- Good organizational skills, know your limits, and how to work on a deadline
- Professional web development experience (1 year minimum)
- Experience in developing responsive, interactive and dynamic web apps.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- This is a fully remote position.
- Must be passionate about technology and continuous learning.
- Apollo GraphQL
- Firestore (similar to MongoDB)
- Google Cloud Functions
- Algolia (Elastic Search)
- BS in Computer Science
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience working in a scrum environment with personal commitment to sprint objectives
- Visa sponsorship is not offered at this time
- With True Grit – Do the right thing, whatever it takes
- With Mastery and Focus – Always be learning and teaching
- By Adulting – Act in the best interest of Simplifyy
- By Pioneering Not Settling – Dare greatly, be a radical disruption