We are on the hunt for a talented and reliable Property Care Specialist to join our maintenance department. In this position, your chief responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our apartment communities and homes. Your duties will include conducting quality control assessments, performing minor repairs, conducting move in and move out inspections, and maintaining the upkeep of the overall appearance of the properties
- Perform move out, pre-move in and move in inspections
- Maintain on a regular rotation clean up of properties to include trash removal, maintain general upkeep of landscaped areas and any other item to maintain the overall appearance of the property
- Assist with performing Quality Control inspections once jobs are completed
- Perform lock change outs and installation of smart locks at move out or when needed
- Perform light make ready work when capable
- Use 3D camera to capture scan of units at move out and at job completion
- Write scope for unit make ready once trainedVisit ongoing projects and document current progress
- Visit vacant units on a regular rotation to ensure that they are clean for showings
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- General understanding of maintenance/ construction procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings if necessary
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license