The Market Lead will oversee the daily management and coordination of property operations in their assigned property or market which includes property acquisition, property improvements, leasing, property management, financial performance and collections. This role will develop and maintain strong working relationships with ownership, corporate employees as well as third-party vendors and leasing firms.
● Oversee management of assigned market staff. Provide training, coaching, and constructive feedback in compliance with company policies to foster growth and increased productivity amongst employees.
● Interface with the virtual and on-site operations team daily to monitor all assigned responsibilities related to leasing and occupancy goals.
● Reviews monthly property expenses and implement practices to reduce costs.
● Implement and execute company operating procedures to ensure compliance within local market
● Oversee property maintenance and turnover of all properties, both rented and vacant. Ensure that properties are secured during move in and that move out procedures are being enforced.
● Investigate complaints by tenants and resolve issues in accordance to company policy. Reinforce tenant occupancy policies and procedures.
● Review financial reports weekly, monthly and quarterly to ensure Simplifyy data is entered timely and accurately.
● Ensure property records are maintained in accordance with company and state-specific statutes standards.
● Assist with development of marketing programs for assigned local market to drive tenant retention, tenant relation programs and setting rent prices for homes.
● This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
● 3-5 years experience within asset and operations management
● Industry knowledge and experience in residential property management
● Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
● Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
● Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
● Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
● Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines