Simplifyy is a fast growing technology solution in property management that streamlines interactions between landlords and tenants, simplifying the lives of both. Simplifyy closes the gap between property managers & renters by providing easy-to-use communication tools for everything from prospective client to maintenance requests.
We are seeking an experienced Residential Communications Specialist to provide customer service that is beyond outstanding. We’re looking for a driven, intelligent person who regularly goes the extra mile. You should thrive on the urgency of a startup atmosphere and be a creative problem solver, and love to close the deal! You must be well-disciplined, and self-motivated. This is a work from home position.
- Communicates with residents to address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responds efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engages in active listening with customers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Builds lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizes software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understands and strives to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in Property Management, Real Estate, or multi-family leasing preferred
- Ability to read and write English fluently
- Ability to read and write Spanish fluently is a plus
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate mat
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Flexible and capable of prioritizing tasks when working in a busy and changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Computer literacy required
- Ability to successfully comprehend and display knowledge gained during training courses
- Must have internet available at home
- Due to property staffing limitations, position requires that individual be able to work scheduled hours on a consistent basis and, if necessary, overtime hours when requested
- Travel may be required as necessary to attend training and other company functions
- Frequently required to sit, talk, and listen
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity (typing)